BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Helloooooo!! :)

Hellooo Dolls!!

So, I finally started this page because I love writing! :)

I want this to be fun and to also include you guys to.
So, if you have any questions that you would like me to answer in a blog
email then to me at OllyviaBanda09@yahoo.com with the title "BLOG QUESTION."

If it's a good question, I will post your question in a blog and answer it. :)
I think it will be fun and I am excited to see what kinda questions I get.
Also, if you want your question to be anonymous, then please state that in the email.

So, now I'll tell you guys about me. :)

My name is Ollyvia but everyone calls me Olly.
I am 18 years old, I turn 19 in August.
I am a college student majoring in Social Work.
I love music. I love singing and writing songs.

I love laughing...so I normally hang out with people who can make me laugh..which is a pretty easy thing to to do. :)

I also love sleeping. If I could get paid for sleeping...I'd be soo rich! haha.

Hmm....what else? I live at home with my mom and 2 sisters.

Last year, I lived away from home because I was in school.
It was fun, but I'd much rather be at home with my family. =)
Which is why I transferred colleges.

Lets see..what else.
I'm very ambitious. I know what I want out of life. Some people think that I'm dreaming to "big," but I know what I am capable of. I think every goal I have set for myself is pretty realistic.

I am generally a nice person. It's pretty simple..if you're nice to me..then I am nice to you. :)

I am a very social person. I normally don't get shy. I am a problem solver! :)
I love helping people. I love listening to my friends when they have little problems.

I'm a simple girl. :) It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I don't know...I'm probably forgetting alot of things.
But if there's anything else you'd like to know..email me. :)