BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A bunch of randomness.

So, I am sitting outside at 3am.

I love coming outside during this time to listen to music, relax, and think.

There is nothing more calming than looking at the stars and feeling a nice fresh breeze blowing my hair and touching my face.

Sometimes I sit here and almost want to fall asleep because I am so relaxed.

So, now I'm just gonna talk about a bunch of random things.

So earlier someone wrote me and said that I said something.
I thought it was a little ridiculous actually.
My first thought was to just go off on them. But I didn't.
I am trying this new thing...I am trying to just avoid those you constantly wanna start drama.

It's frustrating when you don't do anything and people wanna call you out on stuff that you never said. I knew that arguing with this person would not get me anywhere.

I am not gonna waste my time arguing with people anymore.

I am at a point in my life where I'm growing up a lot.
I have realized so much. I am the happiest I've ever been.
I'm not gonna let people that don't matter upset me anymore. :)

I've spent my whole life doing that. Arguing with people and trying to please others.
I'm done doing that. All that matters is what my family and REAL friends think of me.
They know the REAL me and I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

If someone doesn't like me, oh well. I'm not gonna try to kiss their ass so that they will like me. I don't care anymore. I really don't.

This summer has been the BEST summer by far!! I haven't really even done anything thats exciting. But, I've been having so much fun hanging with friends, dancing with Ruben and Sulema, Talking with Liz, sleeping, and being at home! :)

Having a job would make things even greater...but I'm not too worried about it.

Ooohhh!! Also, I've decided to make some summer goals! At the end of the summer, I'll let you all know if I've done it or not.

1. I wanna learn the Jumping Jack Flash. It looks very easy...but its soo not!
(watch the beginning of the video) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR1eYYjM3ig

2. I want to be on a normal sleeping schedule.

3. Do very well in school.

4. Exercise more.

5. Write more songs.

6. Get a Job.

7. Have more patience.

8. Not get so upset easily.

9. Say what I want instead of holding it on 98% of the time.

10. Try new things.


These all seem like pretty simple goals...but we shall see if I follow through with them.

I want to write so much more....but I'm getting sleepy.

So, I will write more tomorrow.


Smiles and Rainbows,

Olly