BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

What happened to being polite..especially to people you don't know?

Okay, So here's the story...

So, Joey has one of her friends sleeping over tonight.
My mom went out with her sister tonight, so it's just me, Ash,
Salvador, Joey and her friend here.

So, Joey and her friend were outside for like ever, they were texting someone.
It's like freaking cold outside, but if they wanna be out there texting there little
lovers..whatever..they can freeze their asses off.

So, anyway, Joey and her Friend were on the side of the house, doing who knows what.
Yes, Ashlee and I should of went out there to tell them to get inside, but they don't listen
and we're not gonna waste our time telling them to do this or that every 5 seconds.

Sooooo, then a little bit after, the doorbell rang. It was Joey's boyfriends mom. ( I didn't know she had a boyfriend till Ash told me, a few minutes ago.) So this lady, who by the way was very rude, was asking for her son. Ashlee told her she didn't know who he was, and then the lady asked again. Ashlee was like "Okkayyy, I still don't know who he is." So then the lady was like "Well people keep texting me telling me he's here with Joey." And Ashlee told Salvador to go get Joey. In the mean time, Ashlee was like "Well I don't think he was here." and the lady got all bitchy and rude and was like "Well why aren't you watching them!" and Ash was like, "they're outside." and then the lady was like "Well why didn't you do check on them!!" So she was being all snappy and rude, so ashlee was like "whatever."

So Joey comes inside, and said he wasn't here. Which, I think he was, cuz I had to go to Salvador's house, and I saw two boys walking. So anyway, the mom leaves all mad and stuff.

Okay, I get that she couldn't find her son and she came to the place where everyone was saying he was at. I get that. But, seriously! She should have been polite and nicely asked instead of giving us attitude! Her son was the one who left when he wasn't supposed to! She should be giving us attitude, Ashlee didn't do anything.

Whatever, She didn't need to be a bitch. So not cool!


The End.

Love,
O