BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Can't Make Everyone Happy.

Hello dolls!

Long time, no blogging! haha. My laptop is getting fixed! So hopefully it won't be much longer
before I'm blogging more often!

So, anyways, I'm frustrated with a few things.
I'll try to explain things, but keep it short and sweet.

So, things happen and because of this, I will not be returning to Lewiston.
But, I AM STILL GOING TO COLLEGE. However, it's just not what everyone
"approves" of.

So, I just have a few things to say.

1. I am 19 years old, if I want to go to a different school I can.

2. Just because I'm doing it online, doesn't mean that I'm getting a "cheap" education.
There's a campus in Meridian, but because I have NO CAR, I'm doing it online.

3. I'm sorry for "letting you down" or "disappointing" you. But, this is my life and I need to start
making decisions for myself and not for everyone else.

4. Stop judging me and assuming things. I didn't leave Lewiston because I couldn't
"handle it." So, if you think that, I'm sorry....but you are sooooo wrong.


So yea, that's all I had to say.

Smiles and Rainbows,

O.